According to TipRanks.com, Kaplan is a 2-star analyst with an average return of -0.4% and a 50.0% success rate. Kaplan covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Terminix Global Holdings, Advantage Solutions, and Waste Connections.
MSCI has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $498.60, an 11.1% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $478.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $679.85 and a one-year low of $376.41. Currently, MSCI has an average volume of 565.3K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
MSCI Inc. provides investment decision support tools and services for the global investment community. Its offerings include indexes, Environmental, Social and Governance research and ratings, portfolio construction and risk management products and services, and real estate research, reporting and benchmarking.
Read More on MSCI:
- Morgan Stanley Remains a Hold on Hubbell B (HUBB)
- Ashland (ASH) Receives a Buy from UBS
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Iridium Communications (IRDM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) and Xerox (XRX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Coca-Cola (KO) and Skechers USA (SKX)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Ameriprise Financial (AMP), Blackrock (BLK) and Moody’s (MCO)