In a report released today, Benjamin Swinburne from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Liberty Sirius XM Group (LSXMK – Research Report), with a price target of $50.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $40.73.
According to TipRanks.com, Swinburne is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 8.7% and a 55.9% success rate. Swinburne covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Liberty Media Liberty Formula One, Endeavor Group Holdings Inc, and Live Nation Entertainment.
Liberty Sirius XM Group has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $70.33.
Based on Liberty Sirius XM Group’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $2.28 billion and GAAP net loss of $69 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $2.06 billion and had a GAAP net loss of $11 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Liberty Media Corp. Liberty Braves owns a professional baseball club. The company is headquartered in the United States.
Read More on LSXMK:
- Northern (NTRS) Receives a Hold from Morgan Stanley
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) Receives a Hold from Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Maintains Their Buy Rating on Donaldson Company (DCI)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: SEI Investments Company (SEIC), State Street (STT) and Local Bounti Corporation (LOCL)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: NetApp (NTAP), MongoDB (MDB) and SentinelOne (S)