The company’s shares closed last Monday at $9.75, close to its 52-week high of $10.36.
According to TipRanks.com, Anand is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 14.1% and a 57.7% success rate. Anand covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Northern Star Resources Ltd, Fortescue Metals Group Ltd, and Sandfire Resources Limited.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Allkem Limited is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $11.46.
Allkem Limited’s market cap is currently $6.37B and has a P/E ratio of -113.07.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Orocobre Ltd. engages in the exploration and development of lithium deposits. It operates through the following segments: Corporate, Olaroz, and Borax. The company was founded on January 20, 2005 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Read More on OROCF:
- Credit Suisse Sticks to Their Hold Rating for CIMIC Group Limited (LGTHF)
- Equity Lifestyle (ELS) Receives a Hold from BMO Capital
- 2 “Strong Buy” Stocks That Are Flirting With a Bottom
- Netflix: 3 Reasons to Expect “More Modest Growth,” According to Morgan Stanley
- Bank of America Securities Reaffirms Their Sell Rating on Sleep Number (SNBR)