McDermott covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Chevron, Conocophillips, and Diamondback. According to TipRanks, McDermott has an average return of 13.1% and a 58.72% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on APA is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $53.38, a 32.85% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 26, MKM Partners also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $50.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $51.76 and a one-year low of $18.22. Currently, APA has an average volume of 8.5M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Apache Corp. operates as an energy company, which engages in the exploration, development, and production of natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids. The company was founded by Truman Anderson, Raymond Plank, and Charles Arnao on December 6, 1954 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Read More on APA:
- Neuronetics Announces 510(k) Clearance of D-Tect™ MT Accessory for NeuroStar® Advanced Therapy for Mental Health
- Morgan Stanley Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Conocophillips (COP)
- Morgan Stanley Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Callon (CPE)
- Supremex Announces Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Millrock Adds to Treasury From Royalty Sale