In a report released today, Devin McDermott from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on EOG Resources (EOG – Research Report), with a price target of $149.00. The company’s shares opened today at $124.50.
McDermott covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Chevron, Diamondback, and Conocophillips. According to TipRanks, McDermott has an average return of 13.1% and a 58.72% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for EOG Resources with a $150.07 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $144.88 and a one-year low of $61.54. Currently, EOG Resources has an average volume of 4.27M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Incorporated in 1985 and based in Texas, EOG Resources, Inc. is engaged in the exploration, development, production and marketing of crude oil and natural gas and natural gas liquids. It operates in the United States, Trinidad and Tobago, China and Canada.
Read More on EOG:
- Pioneer Natural (PXD) Receives a Hold from Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Marathon Oil (MRO)
- Web3 Foundation Supports Project That’ll Bring News Publishers onto Blockchain
- Rio Tinto (NYSE:RIO) Takes a Hit on Infrastructure Troubles
- Chimerix (CMRX) Gets a Buy from H.C. Wainwright