Morgan Stanley analyst Matthew Harrison maintained a Hold rating on BioNTech SE (BNTX – Research Report) today and set a price target of $216.00. The company’s shares opened today at $143.28.
According to TipRanks, Harrison is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 7.9% and a 53.46% success rate. Harrison covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Moderna, Gilead Sciences, and Editas Medicine.
BioNTech SE has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $201.38, which is a 40.55% upside from current levels. In a report released on January 16, Goldman Sachs also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $177.00 price target.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
BNTX market cap is currently $34.65B and has a P/E ratio of 3.08.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
BioNTech SE is a Germany-based biotechnology company that develops and manufactures immunotherapies for cancer, infectious diseases, allergies and autoimmune disorders.
Read More on BNTX:
- Pharma Industry Could Benefit from Rise in Medicine Spending
- FDA sees preliminary safety signal for older users of Pfizer bivalent vaccine
- BNTX Jumps after Announcing InstaDeep Acquisition
- BioNTech to Acquire InstaDeep to Strengthen Pioneering Position in the Field of AI-powered Drug Discovery, Design and Development
- BioNTech enters agreement to acquire InstaDeep for GBP 362M in cash