In a report released today, Vikram Purohit from Morgan Stanley maintained a Buy rating on RegenXBio (RGNX – Research Report), with a price target of $46.00. The company’s shares opened today at $34.88.
According to TipRanks, Purohit is an analyst with an average return of -17.6% and a 30.95% success rate. Purohit covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as RegenXBio, Axsome Therapeutics, and Arcutis Biotherapeutics.
In addition to Morgan Stanley, RegenXBio also received a Buy from Berenberg Bank’s Caroline Palomeque in a report issued on August 4. However, on the same day, SVB Securities reiterated a Hold rating on RegenXBio (NASDAQ: RGNX).
The company has a one-year high of $46.46 and a one-year low of $18.69. Currently, RegenXBio has an average volume of 422.6K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
REGENXBIO, Inc. is a biotechnology company, which engages in the development, commercialization, and licensing of recombinant adeno-associated virus gene therapy. The company was founded by Kennth T. Mills and James M. Wilson on July 16, 2008 and is headquartered in Rockville, MD.
Read More on RGNX:
- Future Announces New Women’s Lifestyle and Home Interest Revenue Team
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: RealReal (REAL), Reynolds Consumer Products (REYN) and Olaplex Holdings (OLPX)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Neutral on Top Financial Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Plug Power (PLUG), Magnite (MGNI) and Health Catalyst (HCAT)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Industrial Goods Companies: Oneok (OKE) and Cricut Inc (CRCT)