Morgan Stanley analyst Stephen Byrd maintained a Buy rating on American Electric Power (AEP – Research Report) today and set a price target of $101.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $91.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Byrd is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.4% and a 56.9% success rate. Byrd covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Constellation Energy Corporation, Nextera Energy Partners, and Pinnacle West Capital.
American Electric Power has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $109.75.
American Electric Power’s market cap is currently $46.38B and has a P/E ratio of 17.33.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
American Electric Power Company, Inc. is a public utility holding company. It primarily engages in generating, transmitting and distributing electricity. With approximately 5.5 million customers across 11 states, it is one of the largest integrated utility companies in the United States.
Read More on AEP:
- Morgan Stanley Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Ameren (AEE)
- Mizuho Securities Keeps a Buy Rating on uniQure (QURE)
- Snowflake Gets J.P. Morgan Upgrade after Global User Conference
- Automotive Finco Corp. Announces Results of Shareholders’ Meeting
- ACTIVE HEALTH FOODS, INC. CONTINUES TO BUILD WORLD CLASS MEDICAL BOARD ADDING DRS. GALITZER AND ROTHENBERG