In a report released today, Kimberly Greenberger from Morgan Stanley maintained a Sell rating on Abercrombie Fitch (ANF – Research Report), with a price target of $15.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $15.27.
According to TipRanks, Greenberger is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.2% and a 54.08% success rate. Greenberger covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Lululemon Athletica, Levi Strauss & Co, and American Eagle.
Abercrombie Fitch has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $22.43.
Based on Abercrombie Fitch’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending April 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $812.76 million and a GAAP net loss of $16.47 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $781.41 million and had a net profit of $41.77 million
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 34 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of ANF in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. engages in the retail of apparel, personal care products and accessories. It offers apparel products, including knit tops, woven shirts, graphic t-shirts, fleece, sweaters, jeans, woven pants, shorts, outerwear, dresses, intimates and swimwear; and personal care products and accessories for men, women and kids under the Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister and Gilly Hicks brands. The company was founded by David Abercrombie in 1892 and is headquartered in New Albany, OH.
Read More on ANF:
- Wells Fargo Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Corporate Office Properties (OFC)
- Wells Fargo Keeps Their Buy Rating on Cousins Properties (CUZ)
- E-Home Household Services Holdings Limited Announces Launch of Development of BAO TAO, an All-In-One Household Management Tool
- Gulf Resources Updates Investors on Revenue and Earnings Projections from Bromine and Crude Salt Segments for the 3rd quarter and the full year of 2022
- RBC Capital Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Teradata (TDC)