In a report released today, Sanjit Singh from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on SolarWinds (SWI – Research Report), with a price target of $13.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $9.55, close to its 52-week low of $9.36.
According to TipRanks.com, Singh is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.7% and a 50.5% success rate. Singh covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Sumo Logic, Confluent, and New Relic.
Currently, the analyst consensus on SolarWinds is a Hold with an average price target of $14.67, representing a 58.1% upside. In a report issued on July 19, Evercore ISI also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $12.00 price target.
SolarWinds’ market cap is currently $1.5B and has a P/E ratio of -2.28.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
SolarWinds Corp. engages in the provision of information technology (IT)infrastructure management software. It provides network management, systems management, database management, IT security, IT helpdesk, and cloud services. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Read More on SWI:
- Grindrod Shipping Holdings (GRIN) Gets a Buy Rating from Alliance Global Partners
- Cardlytics (CDLX) Gets a Hold Rating from Wells Fargo
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM) Receives a Hold from Morgan Stanley
- Alliance Global Partners Initiates a Buy Rating on Pangaea Logistics Solutions (PANL)
- Alteryx (AYX) Receives a Hold from Morgan Stanley