In a report released yesterday, Vincent Andrews from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Ecolab (ECL – Research Report), with a price target of $200.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $178.38.
According to TipRanks.com, Andrews is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 4.6% and a 69.0% success rate. Andrews covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Sherwin-Williams Company, Archer Daniels Midland, and ICL-Israel Chemicals.
Ecolab has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $214.54, a 18.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 16, J.P. Morgan also upgraded the stock to Hold with a $191.00 price target.
Ecolab’s market cap is currently $52.51B and has a P/E ratio of 46.77.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 118 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of ECL in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Headquartered in Minnesota and founded in 1923, Ecolab, Inc. provides products and services that specialize in water treatment, purification, cleaning and hygiene. It operates through the following business segments: Global Industrial, Global Institutional and Global Energy.
Read More on ECL:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Utilities Companies: Marathon Oil (MRO) and Equinor ASA (EQNR)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Epam Systems (EPAM), Garmin (GRMN) and Q2 Holdings (QTWO)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Boston Beer (SAM), LaZBoy (LZB) and Tata Motors (TTM)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Bank Of Montreal (BMO), Equinix (EQIX) and LTC Properties (LTC)
- Analysts Are Neutral on Top Services Stocks: AMC Networks (AMCX), Hilton Worldwide Holdings (HLT)