In a report released on August 5, Elizabeth Porter from Morgan Stanley reiterated a Buy rating on LiveRamp Holdings (RAMP – Research Report), with a price target of $36.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $22.20.
Porter covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as LiveRamp Holdings, Wix, and GoDaddy. According to TipRanks, Porter has an average return of -21.7% and a 16.67% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on LiveRamp Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $42.33, a 90.68% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 5, Susquehanna also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $45.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $58.74 and a one-year low of $22.32. Currently, LiveRamp Holdings has an average volume of 1.02M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. engages in providing identity platform leveraged by brands and partners to deliver innovative products and exceptional experiences. The company’s identifyLink connects people, data and devices across the digital and physical world, powering the people-based marketing revolution and allowing consumers to safely connect with brands and products. LiveRamp Holdings was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Read More on RAMP:
- Diamond Offshore Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results and Announces $610 Million in New Contract Awards
- Brookline Capital Markets Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Oncternal Therapeutics (ONCT)
- Rosenblatt Securities Remains a Hold on Ansys (ANSS)
- LATAM Receives US Court and Shareholder Approval on Plan of Reorganization, Secures Exit Financing and Moves Forward With Plan Implementation Requirements
- Freightcar America (RAIL) Receives a Hold from Cowen & Co.