Morgan Stanley analyst Stephen Byrd maintained a Buy rating on American Electric Power (AEP – Research Report) today and set a price target of $111.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $92.71.
According to TipRanks.com, Byrd is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.8% and a 57.0% success rate. Byrd covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Constellation Energy Corporation, Nextera Energy Partners, and Pinnacle West Capital.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for American Electric Power with a $110.00 average price target.
American Electric Power’s market cap is currently $47.61B and has a P/E ratio of 17.79.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
American Electric Power Company, Inc. is a public utility holding company. It primarily engages in generating, transmitting and distributing electricity. With approximately 5.5 million customers across 11 states, it is one of the largest integrated utility companies in the United States.
Read More on AEP:
- Ameren (AEE) Gets a Hold Rating from Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Maintains Their Buy Rating on Abbott Labs (ABT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: AgroFresh Solutions (AGFS) and Dow Inc (DOW)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Bath & Body Works (BBWI), Trigano SA (TGNOF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Baker Hughes Company (BKR), CSX (CSX) and Generac Holdings (GNRC)