Morgan Stanley analyst Kristine Liwag maintained a Buy rating on Northrop (NOC – Research Report) today and set a price target of $530.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $473.40, close to its 52-week high of $492.30.
According to TipRanks.com, Liwag is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -4.3% and a 43.3% success rate. Liwag covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Spirit AeroSystems, Lockheed Martin, and Rocket Lab USA.
Northrop has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $497.30.
The company has a one-year high of $492.30 and a one-year low of $344.89. Currently, Northrop has an average volume of 803.7K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Virginia-based Northrop Grumman Corp. is a global aerospace and defense technology company. It operates through the following business segments: Aeronautics Systems, Defense Systems, Mission Systems, and Space Systems.
Read More on NOC:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: Itron (ITRI), Lockheed Martin (LMT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Agree Realty (ADC) and AssetMark Financial Holdings (AMK)
- Rosenblatt Securities Maintains a Buy Rating on Navitas Semiconductor (NVTS)
- H.C. Wainwright Reiterates a Buy Rating on Catalyst Pharma (CPRX)
- Peloton to Cut Costs by Changing Manufacturing Plans; Shares Rally