Stifel Nicolaus analyst Shlomo Rosenbaum maintained a Hold rating on Moody’s (MCO – Research Report) on March 11 and set a price target of $351.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $304.47, close to its 52-week low of $286.12.
According to TipRanks.com, Rosenbaum is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.1% and a 53.4% success rate. Rosenbaum covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as BrightView Holdings, Laureate Education, and Clarivate.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Moody’s is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $379.64, which is a 20.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 11, UBS also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $345.00 price target.
Moody’s’ market cap is currently $56.39B and has a P/E ratio of 25.84.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Moody’s Corporation is a credit rating and risk analysis company. It provides analytical solutions, data and insights. The company publishes credit ratings on debt obligations and the entities as well as provides products and services that support financial analysis and risk management activities.
Read More on MCO:
- Berenberg Bank Believes Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Still Has Room to Grow
- Bj’s Wholesale Club Holdings (BJ) Gets a Buy Rating from Berenberg Bank
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Novanta (NOVT), Docebo (DCBO) and Switch (SWCH)
- Barclays Thinks AvidXchange Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Barclays Thinks Argo Blockchain’s Stock is Going to Recover