RBC Capital analyst Ashish Sabadra maintained a Buy rating on Moody’s (MCO – Research Report) on March 10 and set a price target of $403.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $304.47, close to its 52-week low of $286.12.
According to TipRanks.com, Sabadra is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.7% and a 42.4% success rate. Sabadra covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Terminix Global Holdings, Vivint Smart Home, and ARAMARK Holdings.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Moody’s with a $382.73 average price target, a 21.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 11, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $400.00 price target.
Moody’s’ market cap is currently $58.15B and has a P/E ratio of 25.84.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Moody’s Corporation is a credit rating and risk analysis company. It provides analytical solutions, data and insights. The company publishes credit ratings on debt obligations and the entities as well as provides products and services that support financial analysis and risk management activities.
Read More on MCO:
- RBC Capital Believes CES Energy Solutions (CESDF) Won’t Stop Here
- RBC Capital Thinks Clarivate’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Delek US Holdings (DK) Gets a Hold Rating from RBC Capital
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Zillow Group Class A (ZG) and PagerDuty (PD)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Par Pacific Holdings (PARR), Headwater Exploration (OtherCDDRF) and Clearway Energy (CWEN)