In a report released today, Jeffrey Silber from BMO Capital maintained a Buy rating on Moody’s (MCO – Research Report), with a price target of $365.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $314.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Silber is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 15.1% and a 64.6% success rate. Silber covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Adtalem Global Education, AMN Healthcare Services, and Grand Canyon Education.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Moody’s is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $387.45, implying a 23.4% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $400.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $407.94 and a one-year low of $286.12. Currently, Moody’s has an average volume of 870.3K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Moody’s Corporation is a credit rating and risk analysis company. It provides analytical solutions, data and insights. The company publishes credit ratings on debt obligations and the entities as well as provides products and services that support financial analysis and risk management activities.
Read More on MCO:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Oracle (ORCL) and Avalara (AVLR)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: TRONOX (TROX), Wheaton Precious Metals (WPM) and Vital Farms (VITL)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Utilities Companies: Uniper SE (OtherUNPRF) and Headwater Exploration (OtherCDDRF)
- Billionaire Israel Englander Bets on These 2 High-Yield Dividend Stocks
- Limoneira Co (LMNR) Gets a Buy Rating from Lake Street