In a report released today, Brian White from Monness maintained a Hold rating on Splunk (SPLK – Research Report). The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $90.40, close to its 52-week low of $84.63.
According to TipRanks.com, White is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.4% and a 55.1% success rate. White covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Palantir Technologies, Spotify Technology SA, and Alphabet Class A.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Splunk is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $135.40.
Splunk’s market cap is currently $14.27B and has a P/E ratio of -12.21.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Splunk Inc.engages in developing and marketing software solutions that enable enterprises to gain real-time operational intelligence by harnessing the value of their data. Its offerings enable users to monitor, investigate, analyze and act on data, irrespective of format or source, thereby helping them in operational decision making.
Read More on SPLK:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: SQZ Biotechnologies (SQZ) and AVEO Pharma (AVEO)
- What are Coca-Cola’s Prominent Risk Factors Hinting at?
- NV5 Acquires GEO1, Expands National Leadership Position in Electrical Utility Geospatial Solutions
- Midland States Bancorp Completes Acquisition of Deposits and Loans of Two FNBC Bank & Trust Locations in Northern Illinois
- Acasti Pharma Reports Fiscal Year 2022 Operational Results