According to TipRanks.com, Handler is ranked #648 out of 7907 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Mattel with a $32.75 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $26.99 and a one-year low of $17.95. Currently, Mattel has an average volume of 3.21M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Mattel, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of toys. It operates through the following segments: North America, International and American Girl. The North America and International segment markets and sells toys in U.S. and Canada through the Mattel Girls & Boys, Fisher-Price, Construction and Arts & Crafts Brands. The American Girl Brands segment markets and sells historical dolls, books and accessories through Truly Me, Girl of the Year, Bitty Baby, and WellieWishers brands. The company was founded by Elliot Handler, Ruth Handler and Harold Matson in 1945 and is headquartered in El Segundo, CA.
Read More on MAT:
- Macerich (MAC) Receives a Sell from Morgan Stanley
- Columbia Banking System (COLB) Gets a Buy Rating from Raymond James
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Picks
- Analysts’ Top Consumer Goods Picks: Hasbro (HAS), Honda Motor Company (HMC)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Ameris Bancorp (ABCB), Banner (BANR) and First United (FUNC)