MKM Partners analyst William Kirk maintained a Hold rating on HEXO (HEXO – Research Report) today and set a price target of C$0.25. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $0.20, close to its 52-week low of $0.20.
According to TipRanks.com, Kirk has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -6.9% and a 39.5% success rate. Kirk covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Constellation Brands, Albertsons Companies, and United Natural Foods.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for HEXO with a $0.39 average price target, representing a 92.5% upside. In a report released yesterday, Alliance Global Partners also downgraded the stock to Hold with a C$0.30 price target.
Based on HEXO’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending January 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $52.76 million and GAAP net loss of $711 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $32.88 million and had a GAAP net loss of $20.84 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
HEXO Corp. engages in the manufacture, production, and distribution of medicinal marijuana. It offers products through the Time of Day, H2, Decarb, and Exlixir No. 1 brands. The company was founded by Sébastien St. Louis and Adam Miron on October 29, 2013 and is headquartered in Gatineau, Canada.
Read More on HEXO:
- President Volodymyr Zelensky Beamed Into Founders Forum London, as well as Paris, Stockholm and Amsterdam by ARHT Media’s Hologram Technology
- The US has the Highest Number of Robotic Surgical Systems Pipeline Products | GlobalData Plc
- If Our Pets Could Talk They Would Say ‘Thank You’ to All the Veterinary Professionals Making Their Lives Better
- Annual ICT Spending of Facebook Estimated at $5.9 Billion for 2021 | GlobalData Plc
- COOL AND COMING SOON: RESEARCH FRONTIERS’ SPD-SMARTGLASS TECHOLOGY IN CADILLAC CELESTIQ ELECTRIC VEHICLE