Mizuho Securities analyst Salim Syed maintained a Buy rating on Coherus Biosciences (CHRS – Research Report) today and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $6.64, close to its 52-week low of $5.60.
According to TipRanks.com, Syed is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -18.4% and a 32.7% success rate. Syed covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Atara Biotherapeutics, Assembly Biosciences, and Unity Biotechnology.
Coherus Biosciences has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $18.50.
Based on Coherus Biosciences’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $60.12 million and GAAP net loss of $96.08 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $83.03 million and had a GAAP net loss of $173 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Coherus BioSciences, Inc. is a commercial-stage clinical biologics platform company, which engages in the development and commercialization of biosimilar therapeutics. Its clinical products include pegfilgrastim biosimilar, adalimumab biosimilar, etanercept biosimilar, ranibizumab biosimilar, and aflibercept biosimilar. The company was founded by Dennis M. Lanfear, Stuart E. Builder, Dr. Alan Herman, Doug Farrar and Steve Glover in September 2010 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Read More on CHRS:
- Rosenblatt Securities Thinks Smart Global Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover
- UPDATE – NuLegacy Gold Updates the 2022 Programs
- HP Inc. Declares Dividend
- UPDATE TO SOURCE — Slate Grocery REIT Announces Agreement to Acquire US$425 Million Grocery-Anchored Real Estate Portfolio and Agreement to Form Joint Venture with Slate North American Essential Real Estate Income Fund L.P.
- Entourage Health Provides Update on Proposed Amendments to its 8.5% Unsecured Convertible Debentures