In a report released today, Salim Syed from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA – Research Report), with a price target of $39.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $9.84, close to its 52-week low of $8.24.
According to TipRanks.com, Syed ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -13.8% and a 37.0% success rate. Syed covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Assembly Biosciences, Coherus Biosciences, and Unity Biotechnology.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Atara Biotherapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $35.80, which is a 275.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 28, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $22.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $20.04 and a one-year low of $8.24. Currently, Atara Biotherapeutics has an average volume of 1M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. operates as a clinical stage company, which engages in the development of novel therapeutics for patients with cancer, autoimmune, and viral diseases. Its pipeline includes Tab-cel, ATA188, ATA2271/ATA3271, and ATA3219. The company was founded by Isaac E. Ciechanover on August 22, 2012 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Read More on ATRA:
- Time to Turn More Confident on Rivian’s Prospects? RBC Thinks So
- Echelon Wealth Partners Thinks Ayr Wellness’ Stock is Going to Recover
- PayPal: Digital Wallet Trends Bode Well for the Stock, Says Top Analyst
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: MAG Silver (MAG), Silvercorp Metals (SVM) and Osisko Gold Royalties (OR)
- Alliance Global Partners Thinks MediPharm Labs’ Stock is Going to Recover