In a report released today, Salim Syed from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Coherus Biosciences (CHRS – Research Report), with a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares opened today at $10.43.
According to TipRanks, Syed is an analyst with an average return of -11.9% and a 41.57% success rate. Syed covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Cytokinetics, Biogen, and Coherus Biosciences.
Coherus Biosciences has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $18.20.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
The company has a one-year high of $14.11 and a one-year low of $5.58. Currently, Coherus Biosciences has an average volume of 1.27M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Coherus BioSciences, Inc. is a commercial-stage clinical biologics platform company, which engages in the development and commercialization of biosimilar therapeutics. Its clinical products include pegfilgrastim biosimilar, adalimumab biosimilar, etanercept biosimilar, ranibizumab biosimilar, and aflibercept biosimilar. The company was founded by Dennis M. Lanfear, Stuart E. Builder, Dr. Alan Herman, Doug Farrar and Steve Glover in September 2010 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Read More on CHRS:
- Coherus agrees to acquire exclusive U.S. commercial rights to FYB203
- Coherus Agrees to Acquire Exclusive U.S. Commercial Rights to Eylea® Biosimilar FYB203 from Klinge Biopharma
- Coherus BioSciences Management to Present at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Coherus BioSciences (NASDAQ:CHRS) Stock Falls on FDA Delay
- Coherus, Junshi Biosciences share update on FDA Review of BLA for Toripalimab