Avrobio has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $5.40, which is an 115.1% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Wedbush also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $14.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $20.07 and a one-year low of $3.17. Currently, Avrobio has an average volume of 422.5K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Avrobio, Inc. engages in the development of lentiviral-based gene therapies. It focuses on gene therapy for fabry, gaucher, pompe disease, and cystinosis. These gene therapies, on which the company was founded, were developed by Dr. Jeffrey Medin and Dr. Christopher Paige at the University Health Network. AvroBio launched in 2015, is headed by Co-Founder, President and CEO Geoff Mackay, and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Read More on AVRO:
- Rolls-Royce Holdings (RYCEF) Receives a Hold from J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan Believes Airbus Group SE (EADSF) Still Has Room to Grow
- J.P. Morgan Sticks to Their Hold Rating for EasyJet (EJTTF)
- Infinity Pharma (INFI) Receives a Buy from JonesTrading
- Is Gritstone Stock a Buy Right Now? This Is What You Need to Know