In a report released yesterday, Salim Syed from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Coherus Biosciences (CHRS – Research Report), with a price target of $28.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $7.99.
Syed covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Cytokinetics, Biogen, and Coherus Biosciences. According to TipRanks, Syed has an average return of -16.2% and a 33.82% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Coherus Biosciences with a $25.00 average price target.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
The company has a one-year high of $19.32 and a one-year low of $5.60. Currently, Coherus Biosciences has an average volume of 1.03M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Coherus BioSciences, Inc. is a commercial-stage clinical biologics platform company, which engages in the development and commercialization of biosimilar therapeutics. Its clinical products include pegfilgrastim biosimilar, adalimumab biosimilar, etanercept biosimilar, ranibizumab biosimilar, and aflibercept biosimilar. The company was founded by Dennis M. Lanfear, Stuart E. Builder, Dr. Alan Herman, Doug Farrar and Steve Glover in September 2010 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Read More on CHRS:
- Coherus Biosciences, Junshi announce publication of CHOICE-01 trial results
- Coherus and Junshi Biosciences Announce Publication of Positive Results from CHOICE-01, a Phase 3 Clinical Trial Evaluating Toripalimab in Combination with Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Coherus Biosciences’ licensed NSCLC candidate shows positive Phase 3 results
- Coherus Biosciences to participate in a conference call with Truist
- Coherus Biosciences to launch CIMERLI in the U.S. on October 3