According to TipRanks.com, Hynes is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.4% and a 65.7% success rate. Hynes covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Quest Diagnostics, AmerisourceBergen, and Molina Healthcare.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Humana is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $466.62.
The company has a one-year high of $475.44 and a one-year low of $351.20. Currently, Humana has an average volume of 1.26M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Humana Inc. is a leading health insurance service provider in the United States. The company, through its Retail division, provides medicare benefits and state-based medicaid contracts, which are marketed on a retail basis to individuals. The Group and Specialty business offers employer group commercial fully-insured medical products and specialty health insurance benefits. Humana offers pharmacy solutions, provider services, home-based services, and clinical programs to the company’s health plan members as well as to third parties through the Healthcare Services segment.
Read More on HUM:
- Needham Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Credo Technology Group Holding Ltd (CRDO)
- Nu Holdings (NU) Gets a Hold Rating from J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan Thinks Informatica’s Stock is Going to Recover
- J.P. Morgan Thinks Minerva Surgical’s Stock is Going to Recover
- J.P. Morgan Maintains Their Buy Rating on AvidXchange Holdings (AVDX)