Mizuho Securities analyst Dan Dolev maintained a Hold rating on Coinbase Global (COIN – Research Report) today and set a price target of $42.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $53.10, close to its 52-week low of $40.83.
According to TipRanks.com, Dolev is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -2.8% and a 44.4% success rate. Dolev covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Fleetcor Technologies, Paypal Holdings, and Mastercard.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Coinbase Global with a $118.95 average price target, which is a 130.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 5, US Tiger Securities also upgraded the stock to Hold with a $50.00 price target.
Coinbase Global’s market cap is currently $11.79B and has a P/E ratio of 4.66.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 85 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of COIN in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Coinbase Global Inc is a provider of end-to-end financial infrastructure and technology for the crypto-economy. It generates substantially all its net revenue from transaction fees from trades that occur on its platform. Geographically, it derives a vast majority of its revenues from the US followed by the rest of the world.
Read More on COIN:
- Fluence and Nine Additional Energy Market Organisations Issue Open Letter to European Policy Makers and the Media regarding the REPowerEU Plan
- B2Gold Reports Continued Strong Gold Production for Q2 2022 with Total Gold Production of 223,623 oz, In Line with Budget; On Track to Meet Annual Guidance of 990,000 to 1,050,000 oz of Total Gold Production
- General Motors Might Enjoy the Better Quality of Earnings
- AMD Stock: Short-Term Headwinds Could Limit Recovery in 2022
- Coinbase is not the Discount you are Looking for, yet