In a report released today, Vijay Rakesh from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Applied Materials (AMAT – Research Report), with a price target of $132.00. The company’s shares opened today at $109.41.
According to TipRanks, Rakesh is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 15.0% and a 57.14% success rate. Rakesh covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Micron, Nvidia, and Mobileye Global, Inc. Class A.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Applied Materials is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $118.36.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
The company has a one-year high of $164.37 and a one-year low of $70.95. Currently, Applied Materials has an average volume of 7.43M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1967, Applied Materials, Inc. is a California-based company which provides manufacturing equipment, services, and software solutions to the semiconductor, display, and related industries to produce new chip and advanced display. It operates through the following segments: Semiconductor Systems, Applied Global Services, and Display and Adjacent Markets.
Read More on AMAT:
- Largest borrow rate increases among liquid names
- Unusually active option classes on open December 22nd
- Applied Materials to invest in multi-billion-dollar U.S. capacity expansion
- Applied Materials to Extend Global Leadership in Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
- Applied Materials announces commercial availability of CFE technology