In a report released yesterday, Vijay Rakesh from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Skyworks Solutions (SWKS – Research Report), with a price target of $170.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $119.47, close to its 52-week low of $111.20.
According to TipRanks.com, Rakesh is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 23.7% and a 61.5% success rate. Rakesh covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Credo Technology Group Holding Ltd, Advanced Micro Devices, and Allegro MicroSystems.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Skyworks Solutions is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $153.75.
Skyworks Solutions’ market cap is currently $19.16B and has a P/E ratio of 14.24.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is a semiconductor company. It engages in designing, manufacturing, and marketing of a broad range of high-performance analog and mixed signal semiconductors that enable wireless connectivity.
Read More on SWKS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: American International Group (AIG) and Public Storage (PSA)
- Can Lucid Stock Make a Strong Comeback?
- BMO Capital Thinks JBG Smith Properties’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Howmet Aerospace (HWM) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- BTIG Thinks SeaSpine Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover