According to TipRanks, Syed is an analyst with an average return of -11.3% and a 40.66% success rate. Syed covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Cytokinetics, Atara Biotherapeutics, and Coherus Biosciences.
Wave Life Sciences has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $7.00.
WVE market cap is currently $221.1M and has a P/E ratio of -1.20.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 16 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of WVE in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Wave Life Sciences Ltd. is a biotechnology company, which engages in the development of proprietary synthetic chemistry drug. It focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of nucleic acid-based therapeutics. The company was founded by Gregory L. Verdine and Takeshi Wada on July 23, 2012 and is headquartered in Singapore.
Read More on WVE:
- Wellbeing Digital Sciences Inc. Changes Year-End
- Transaction in Own Shares
- Pinnacle Bankshares Corporation appoints Liberty University Dean and Former U.S. Congressman, Robert Hurt, to Board of Directors
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Successfully Demonstrates Integrated System Test Bed for Advanced Defense Propulsion
- Ford Gains Despite Bad News for Electric Car Buyers