In a report issued on June 22, Vincent Lovaglio from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Comstock Resources (CRK – Research Report), with a price target of $23.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $13.59.
According to TipRanks.com, Lovaglio is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 35.6% and a 67.3% success rate. Lovaglio covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Continental Resources, Occidental Petroleum, and Southwestern Energy.
Comstock Resources has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $19.80, which is a 49.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 24, Citigroup also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $16.00 price target.
Comstock Resources’ market cap is currently $3.07B and has a P/E ratio of -10.38.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Comstock Resources, Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, and exploration of oil and natural gas. It focuses primarily on properties located in Texas and Louisiana. The company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Frisco, TX.
Read More on CRK:
- Robert W. Baird Keeps a Buy Rating on O-I Glass (OI)
- Robert W. Baird Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Graphic Packaging (GPK)
- Mizuho Securities Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Healthpeak Properties (PEAK)
- Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) Gets a Buy Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Western Digital (WDC) Receives a Hold from Susquehanna