In a report released today, Uy Ear from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Arcutis Biotherapeutics (ARQT – Research Report), with a price target of $61.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $16.35.
Ear covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Ocugen, and Satsuma Pharmaceuticals. According to TipRanks, Ear has an average return of 30.4% and a 39.71% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Arcutis Biotherapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $52.50.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
The company has a one-year high of $27.40 and a one-year low of $12.81. Currently, Arcutis Biotherapeutics has an average volume of 839.4K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 59 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of ARQT in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of treatments for dermatological diseases. Its piepline consists of topical treatments for plaque psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, eczema, vitiligo, alopecia areata, and seborrheic dermatitis. The company was founded by Bhaskar Chaudhuri and David W. Osborne on June 1, 2016 and is headquartered in Westlake Village, CA.
Read More on ARQT:
- Arcutis presents Phase 2 long-term data in adults with chronic plaque psoriasis
- Arcutis Presents New Phase 2 Long-Term Data Showing Sustained Efficacy and Clearance for a Median of 10 Months with Roflumilast Cream in Adults with Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
- Arcutis Biotherapeutics Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Cantor calls Merck top large cap pharma pick, names 8 SMID cap top picks
- Arcutis Submits Supplemental New Drug Application for ZORYVE® (roflumilast) Cream 0.3% for Expanded Indication for the Treatment of Plaque Psoriasis in Children Down to 2 Years of Age