According to TipRanks.com, Ear is ranked #6087 out of 7895 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on uniQure is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $55.29.
uniQure’s market cap is currently $717.9M and has a P/E ratio of 2.18.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 50 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of QURE in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
uniQure NV engages in the research, development, and commercialization of gene therapies. Its discoveries intend to treat hemophilia, Huntington’s disease, glybera, and cardiovascular problems. The company was founded by Sander J. van Deventer in 1998 and is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Read More on QURE:
- Snowflake Gets J.P. Morgan Upgrade after Global User Conference
- Automotive Finco Corp. Announces Results of Shareholders’ Meeting
- ACTIVE HEALTH FOODS, INC. CONTINUES TO BUILD WORLD CLASS MEDICAL BOARD ADDING DRS. GALITZER AND ROTHENBERG
- Transaction in Own Shares
- Transactions with shares and linked securities in Genmab A/S made by managerial employees and their closely associated persons