In a report released today, Mara Goldstein from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on IN8bio (INAB – Research Report), with a price target of $12.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $2.46, close to its 52-week low of $1.90.
According to TipRanks.com, Goldstein is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.2% and a 35.5% success rate. Goldstein covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Adaptimmune Therapeutics, Iovance Biotherapeutics, and Corvus Pharmaceuticals.
IN8bio has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $12.00.
Based on IN8bio’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly GAAP net loss of $6.15 million. In comparison, last year the company had a GAAP net loss of $2.36 million.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 6 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of INAB in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
IN8bio Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It is focused on developing innovative therapies for the treatment of cancers, including solid tumors, by employing allogeneic, autologous and genetically modified gamma-delta T cells.
Read More on INAB:
- Berenberg Bank Thinks Recursion Pharmaceuticals’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Picks
- PharmaCyte Biotech (PMCB) Gets a Hold Rating from H.C. Wainwright
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: New Relic (NEWR) and Qualtrics International (XM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: RLI (RLI) and BRT Apartments (BRT)