In a report issued on February 27, Vikram Malhorta from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Kilroy Realty (KRC – Research Report), with a price target of $77.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $72.36, close to its 52-week high of $74.05.
According to TipRanks.com, Malhorta is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 3.9% and a 55.8% success rate. Malhorta covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Hudson Pacific Properties, Healthpeak Properties, and Sabra Healthcare REIT.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Kilroy Realty is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $78.67, which is a 10.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 25, Bank of America Securities also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $83.00 price target.
Kilroy Realty’s market cap is currently $8.4B and has a P/E ratio of 13.29.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 97 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Kilroy Realty Corp. engages in the development, acquisition, and management of office and mixed-use real estate assets. The company was founded on September 13, 1996 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
Read More on KRC:
- Morgan Stanley Maintains a Sell Rating on JM Smucker (SJM)
- J.P. Morgan Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on JM Smucker (SJM)
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) Gets a Sell Rating from Mizuho Securities
- Hubbell B (HUBB) Gets a Buy Rating from Mizuho Securities
- Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP), AbbVie (ABBV) and NanoString Tech (NSTG)