According to TipRanks.com, Watson is ranked #2369 out of 7890 analysts.
Mincor Resources NL has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $1.49.
The company has a one-year high of $2.10 and a one-year low of $0.72. Currently, Mincor Resources NL has an average volume of 3,737.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Mincor Resources NL is a Perth-based Australian mining company. The company has two segments namely Nickel Operations and Widgiemooltha Gold Operations. It operates within the geographical area of Australia.
Read More on MCRZF:
- Iluka Resources Limited (ILKAF) Receives a Sell from Citigroup
- Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited (DPZUF) Gets a Buy Rating from Citigroup
- Cochlear Limited (CHEOF) Gets a Buy Rating from Citigroup
- Calidus Resources Ltd. (CALRF) Receives a Buy from Canaccord Genuity
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Beach Energy Limited (OtherBEPTF) and Boss Energy Limited (OtherBQSSF)