RBC Capital analyst Brad Heffern maintained a Hold rating on Mid-America Apartment (MAA – Research Report) on June 22 and set a price target of $180.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $172.53.
According to TipRanks.com, Heffern is ranked #231 out of 7911 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Mid-America Apartment with a $216.90 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $231.63 and a one-year low of $158.86. Currently, Mid-America Apartment has an average volume of 740.9K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 51 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of MAA in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The firm engages in the operation, acquisition and development of apartment communities. It operates through the following segments: Same Store Communities and Non-Same Store and Other. The Same Store Communities segment focuses on communities that the company has owned. The Non-Same Store and Other segment include recent acquisitions, communities in development or lease-up. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Memphis, TN.
Read More on MAA:
- RBC Capital Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Sun Communities (SUI)
- RBC Capital Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on AvalonBay (AVB)
- Stifel Nicolaus Remains a Buy on Zoetis (ZTS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Graco (GGG), Xometry (XMTR) and Covenant Logistics Group (CVLG)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Constellation Brands (STZ), Ferrari (RACE) and PUMA SE NPV (OtherPMMAF)