In a report released today, Daniel Ives from Wedbush maintained a Buy rating on Microsoft (MSFT – Research Report), with a price target of $375.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $288.49.
According to TipRanks.com, Ives is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 28.6% and a 63.6% success rate. Ives covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Consensus Cloud Solutions, and Palo Alto Networks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Microsoft with a $373.96 average price target, representing a 28.3% upside. In a report issued on January 12, BMO Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $360.00 price target.
Microsoft’s market cap is currently $2162.8B and has a P/E ratio of 32.25.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 85 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of MSFT in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Microsoft Corp. is a technology company offering an array of software, services, and solutions as well as devices like personal computers, tablets and gaming consoles. It operates through the following business segments:
• Productivity and Business Processes: generates revenue from Office Commercial and Office Consumer offerings, LinkedIn and Dynamics business solutions.
• Intelligent Cloud: includes public, private and hybrid server products and cloud services.
• More Personal Computing: includes Windows licensing, Windows Commercial products and cloud services, Surface devices and PC accessories, gaming business and search advertising revenue.
The company was founded by Paul Gardner Allen and William Henry Gates III in 1975 and is headquartered in Redmond, WA.
Read More on MSFT:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Anixa Biosciences (ANIX) and Roche Holding AG (OtherRHHVF)
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Sierra Metals’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Guggenheim Thinks Wayfair’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Galiano Gold (GAU) Gets a Buy Rating from H.C. Wainwright
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Matinas BioPharma’s Stock is Going to Recover