After Evercore ISI and Jefferies gave Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) a Buy rating last month, the company received another Buy, this time from UBS. Analyst Karl Keirstead maintained a Buy rating on Microsoft today and set a price target of $360.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $301.93.
According to TipRanks.com, Keirstead is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 15.9% and a 67.3% success rate. Keirstead covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Zoom Video Communications, Citrix Systems, and Veeva Systems.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Microsoft is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $373.96, which is a 21.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 12, BMO Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $360.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $349.67 and a one-year low of $224.22. Currently, Microsoft has an average volume of 31.02M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 85 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of MSFT in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Microsoft Corp. is a technology company offering an array of software, services, and solutions as well as devices like personal computers, tablets and gaming consoles. It operates through the following business segments:
• Productivity and Business Processes: generates revenue from Office Commercial and Office Consumer offerings, LinkedIn and Dynamics business solutions.
• Intelligent Cloud: includes public, private and hybrid server products and cloud services.
• More Personal Computing: includes Windows licensing, Windows Commercial products and cloud services, Surface devices and PC accessories, gaming business and search advertising revenue.
The company was founded by Paul Gardner Allen and William Henry Gates III in 1975 and is headquartered in Redmond, WA.
Read More on MSFT:
- Western Digital Corporation: Trendsetter in Storage Devices
- Morgan Stanley Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Experian (EXPGF)
- Wells Fargo Keeps a Hold Rating on aka Brands Holding Corp (AKA)
- Wells Fargo Maintains a Buy Rating on Victoria’s Secret (VSCO)
- Mizuho Securities Maintains a Buy Rating on Marqeta (MQ)