According to TipRanks.com, McCarthy is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -42.6% and a 10.4% success rate. McCarthy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics, Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, and SELLAS Life Sciences Group.
Mesoblast has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $8.88, a 168.3% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Dawson James also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $7.00 price target.
Mesoblast’s market cap is currently $412.2M and has a P/E ratio of -4.58.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Mesoblast Ltd. is a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the research, development, and market of mesenchymal lineage adult stem cell technology platform. Its medicines target the cardiovascular diseases, spine orthopedic disorders, oncology and hematology, immune-mediated, and inflammatory diseases. The company was founded by Itescu Silviu on June 8, 2004 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Read More on MESO:
- UBS Remains a Hold on Netflix (NFLX)
- Maxim Group Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Ellington Financial (EFC)
- AbbVie Stock: A Superficially-Bullish Narrative
- Blue Water Vaccines Announces Signing of Sponsored Research Agreement with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center for S&P Vaccine Platform Development
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 20.07.2022