According to TipRanks.com, Wissink is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -2.2% and a 41.6% success rate. Wissink covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Petco Health and Wellness Company, Bj’s Wholesale Club Holdings, and The Estée Lauder Companies.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Medifast with a $348.50 average price target.
Medifast’s market cap is currently $2.06B and has a P/E ratio of 12.78.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Medifast, Inc. is a health and wellness company, which engages in the manufacture and distribution of healthy living products and programs. Its product lines include weight loss, weight management and healthy living meal replacements, snacks, hydration products, and vitamins. The company was founded by William Vitale in 1980 and is headquartered in Baltimore, MD.
Read More on MED:
- Jefferies Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Dollar General (DG)
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Rada Electronics (RADA) and Digital Turbine (APPS)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Consumer Goods Stocks: American Eagle (AEO), GoPro (GPRO)
- Wells Fargo Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Hydrofarm Holdings Group (HYFM)