Noble Financial analyst Joe Gomes maintained a Buy rating on Medicine Man Technologies (SHWZ – Research Report) today and set a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $1.98.
According to TipRanks.com, Gomes is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 18.9% and a 46.1% success rate. Gomes covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Comtech Telecommunications, Voyager Digital (Canada), and One Stop Systems.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Medicine Man Technologies with a $4.00 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $3.25 and a one-year low of $1.16. Currently, Medicine Man Technologies has an average volume of 55.04K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Medicine Man Technologies, Inc. engages in the cultivation, marketing, and distribution of medical and recreational cannabis. It provides supply chain, cultivation, dispensary, processing, and feasibility consulting. The company was founded by Andrew Williams on March 20, 2014 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Read More on SHWZ:
- Anglo American (AAUKF) Gets a Buy Rating from Liberum Capital
- Volumes on Paypal’s Buy Now, Pay Later Platform Jump 400% — Report
- Canaccord Genuity Keeps Their Buy Rating on Touchstone Exploration (PBEGF)
- Adicet Bio (ACET) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Colliers Securities Thinks Tufin Software Technologies’ Stock is Going to Recover