In a report released yesterday, Naz Rahman from Maxim Group maintained a Buy rating on Virpax Pharmaceuticals (VRPX – Research Report), with a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $1.54, close to its 52-week low of $1.19.
According to TipRanks.com, Rahman ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -31.3% and a 22.4% success rate. Rahman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Neurosense Therapeutics Ltd., Processa Pharmaceuticals, and Galmed Pharmaceuticals.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Virpax Pharmaceuticals with a $4.00 average price target.
Virpax Pharmaceuticals’ market cap is currently $18.39M and has a P/E ratio of -1.02.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Virpax Pharmaceuticals Inc is a preclinical-stage pharmaceutical company. The company is focused on developing pharmaceutical product candidates for pain management.
Read More on VRPX:
- Cleaves Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on International Seaways (INSW)
- Cleaves Securities Maintains Their Buy Rating on Euronav (EURN)
- Teekay Tankers (TNK) Receives a Buy from Cleaves Securities
- Nordic American Tanker (NAT) Receives a Hold from Cleaves Securities
- Frontline (FRO) Gets a Buy Rating from Cleaves Securities