Vendetti covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Aethlon Medical, ReShape Lifesciences, and Nephros. According to TipRanks, Vendetti has an average return of 1.1% and a 35.42% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Zivo Bioscience with a $9.00 average price target.
Based on Zivo Bioscience’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly GAAP net loss of $2.07 million. In comparison, last year the company had a GAAP net loss of $1.85 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Zivo Bioscience, Inc. is engages in the study, development and commercialization of natural nutritional compounds and bioactive molecules from its proprietary algal strains. The company was founded by Howard R. Baer on March 28, 1983 and is headquartered in Keego Harbor, MI.
Read More on ZIVO:
- Financial 15 Split Corp. Announces Overnight Offering
- Busy Big Screen Entertainment Group Completes String of New Projects
- Two technology stocks from the UK that are safe bets for the long-term
- Colliers Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Plymouth Industrial Reit (PLYM)
- Lottery.com Receives Expected Notice from Nasdaq Related to Delayed Filing of Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q