In a report released yesterday, Michael Diana from Maxim Group reiterated a Buy rating on Ellington Financial (EFC – Research Report), with a price target of $17.50. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $15.53.
According to TipRanks.com, Diana is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.7% and a 44.8% success rate. Diana covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as First Savings Financial Group, Generation Income Properties, and Westamerica Bancorporation.
Ellington Financial has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $16.65.
The company has a one-year high of $18.96 and a one-year low of $12.74. Currently, Ellington Financial has an average volume of 737.2K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Ellington Financial, Inc. engages in the provision of investment services. It manages mortgage-backed assets, securities, loans and real estate debts. The company was founded on July 9, 2007 and is headquartered in Old Greenwich, CT.
Read More on EFC:
- AbbVie Stock: A Superficially-Bullish Narrative
- Blue Water Vaccines Announces Signing of Sponsored Research Agreement with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center for S&P Vaccine Platform Development
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 20.07.2022
- Life & Banc Split Corp. Announces Successful Overnight Offering
- Sherwin-Williams Declares Dividend of $0.60 per Common Share