Maxim Group analyst Jason McCarthy maintained a Buy rating on SELLAS Life Sciences Group (SLS – Research Report) yesterday. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $1.35.
According to TipRanks, McCarthy is an analyst with an average return of -33.9% and a 15.65% success rate. McCarthy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as BioNano Genomics, Lineage Therap, and Achieve Life Sciences.
SELLAS Life Sciences Group has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
SLS market cap is currently $27.79M and has a P/E ratio of -0.60.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. operates as a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, which focuses on the development and commercialization of novel cancer immunotherapeutics for cancer indications. Its product galinpepimut-S, or GPS, is an immunotherapeutic agent licensed from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, or MSK, which targets the Wilms tumor 1, or WT1, protein. Its products include galinpepimut-S and nelipepimut-S. The company was founded on April 3, 2006 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on SLS:
- SELLAS Life Sciences Reports Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- SELLAS Announces Publication of Positive GPS Clinical Data in Ovarian Cancer in Peer Reviewed Journal
- Sellas Life announces publication of GPS clinical data in ovarian cancer
- SELLAS Life Sciences Announces Pricing of $20.0 Million Underwritten Public Offering
- Sellas Life Sciences 7.22M share Spot Secondary priced at $2.77