Maxim Group analyst Allen Klee reiterated a Buy rating on Iveda Solutions (IVDA – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares opened today at $1.36.
Klee covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Marpai, Biotricity, and Iveda Solutions. According to TipRanks, Klee has an average return of -23.4% and a 20.70% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Iveda Solutions is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $4.00.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
IVDA market cap is currently $15.15M and has a P/E ratio of -1.58.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Iveda Solutions, Inc. enables cloud video surveillance via its Sentir data and video management platform, utilizing proprietary video streaming and big data storage technology. It provides services for telecommunications companies, datacenter operators, ISPs, and cable companies. The company was founded by David Ly in 2003 and is headquartered in Mesa, AZ.
Read More on IVDA:
- Save Foods, Inc. Announces Closing of Public Offering
- Connexa Sports Technologies Inc. Announces Receipt of Notice from Nasdaq Regarding Late Filing of Annual Report on Form 10-K
- NACCO INDUSTRIES DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
- Zealand Pharma Increases its Share Capital as a Consequence of Exercise of Employee Warrants
- Reunion Gold Strengthens Its Board and Management Team With the Appointment of a New Director and a VP Exploration