In a report released yesterday, Jason McCarthy from Maxim Group maintained a Buy rating on Femasys (FEMY – Research Report), with a price target of $5.00. The company’s shares opened today at $1.06.
According to TipRanks, McCarthy is an analyst with an average return of -37.2% and a 15.33% success rate. McCarthy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Immutep, Daré Bioscience, and Lineage Cell Therapeutics.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Femasys is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $7.33.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
Based on Femasys’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $347.46 thousand and a GAAP net loss of $2.98 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $269.58 thousand and had a GAAP net loss of $2.26 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Femasys Inc is a biomedical company focused on transforming women’s healthcare by developing solutions and advancements providing clinical impact to address severely underserved areas. Its mission is to provide women with minimally-invasive, non-surgical product technologies, accessible in the office, improving patient care and overall health economics.
Read More on FEMY:
- Femasys announces enrollment over 25% complete for FemaSeed de novo trial
- Femasys Inc. Announces Enrollment is over 25% Complete for FemaSeed® De Novo Trial Following Updated Strategic Study Design
- Femasys Inc. to Present at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference
- Femasys reports Q3 EPS (25c), consensus (24c)
- Femasys Inc. Provides Strategic Update on its FemaSeed® Pivotal Trial Design to Expedite Clinical Program Advancement