In a report released yesterday, Naz Rahman from Maxim Group maintained a Buy rating on Agile Therapeutics (AGRX – Research Report), with a price target of $1.00. The company’s shares opened today at $0.32.
Rahman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Agile Therapeutics, Processa Pharmaceuticals, and Viking Therapeutics. According to TipRanks, Rahman has an average return of -28.3% and a 17.58% success rate on recommended stocks.
Agile Therapeutics has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $2.00, representing a 525.00% upside. In a report released on December 30, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $3.00 price target.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
AGRX market cap is currently $11.33M and has a P/E ratio of -0.02.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Agile Therapeutics, Inc. is a healthcare company, which engages in the development and commercialization of transdermal patch. Its lead product candidate, Twirla, also known as AG200-15, is an investigational low-dose, non-daily prescription contraceptive. The company was founded by Chien Te Yen on December 22, 1997 and is headquartered in Princeton, NJ.
Read More on AGRX:
- Agile Therapeutics sees FY23 revenue $25M-$30M
- Agile Therapeutics provided an update on its Twirla 2022 sales
- Agile Therapeutics Provides Updates on 2022 Twirla Performance and 2023 Commercial Plan
- Agile Therapeutics price target lowered to $3 from $5 at H.C. Wainwright
- Agile Therapeutics To Present At The Upcoming RHK Capital Disruptive Growth Conference