In a report released today, Eric Wold from B.Riley Financial reiterated a Buy rating on MasterCraft Boat Holdings (MCFT – Research Report), with a price target of $31.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $22.64.
According to TipRanks, Wold is an analyst with an average return of -6.4% and a 34.01% success rate. Wold covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as National Cinemedia, Marcus, and SeaWorld.
MasterCraft Boat Holdings has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $29.75.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
Based on MasterCraft Boat Holdings’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $217.65 million and a net profit of $11.49 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $155.53 million and had a net profit of $16.53 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Mastercraft Boat Holdings, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of boats. It operates through the MasterCraft, NauticStar, Crest segment. The MasterCraft segment offers recreational performance boats used for water skiing, wakeboarding, and wake surfing activities. The NauticStar segment includes recreational boats primarily used for salt water fishing, and general recreational boating. The Crest segment produces pontoon boats and are primarily used for general recreational boating. The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Vonore, TN.
Read More on MCFT:
- MasterCraft Delivers More Connectivity, Convenience and Comfort to Entry-Level Lineup with All-New NXT21 & NXT23
- MasterCraft Boat price target lowered to $31 from $37 at B. Riley
- MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. to Webcast Fiscal First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- MasterCraft Boat price target lowered to $29 from $31 at Stifel
- Kamilah Mitchell-Thomas to Join MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. Board of Directors